- Image Gallery
Mastering analog EQ with M/S function
Our new TK-lizer is a Baxandall type of EQ, high and low bands are selectable between shelving or bell, very useful for fine tuning of your low’s, mid’s and high’s.
The EQ also has a built in M/S function which lets you process the mid and side signals separately.
You can also affect the stereo width of your music by using the level controls in M/S mode.
The three bands are based on the legendary Baxandall circuit from the 50’s.
We like to thank Wayne Kirkwood at KA Electronics for letting us use his genius M/S circuit!!
- Dual mono 3-band Baxandall style EQ.
- 12dB octave high pass filter (the highest HPF frequency 100Hz which is for mono-ing bass in M/S mode, this frequency can easily be change by the customer).
- All controls are stepped for repeatability and easy channel tracking.
- Broad Q.
- High and Low band selectable between shelving or bell.
- Built in M/S function.
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs.
- Max output level before clip: 27dBu.
THD+N @ +4dBu: 0.003%
THD+N @ +26dBu: 0.0013%
THD @ +4dBu: 0.002%
THD @ +26dBu: 0.0013%
Frequency responce: 20Hz-20kHz: +/-0dB
Frequency responce: 20Hz-80kHz: -0.3dB
...the TK-lizer is a real joy to use. It's all about smooth, effortless control...