- Image Gallery
Imagine you could check all your guitar amps with only one guitar chord. Here is the solution.
The Amplifier/Speaker Selector is a system which allows you to connect 8 amplifiers to 4 speakers, providing the possibility of easily selecting combinations of amplifiers and speakers. Thus avoiding waste of time and making work easier and without quality loss in the signal path.
How it was created:
After several suggestions of Ludovico Vagnone guitarist, Pablo Kahayan started developing a prototype of what is now known as the 4x4 selector. After many trials, Pablo found the perfect circuit to keep the purest possible signal. In this way you could combine different guitar amps with different speakers. After 4x4 selector the 8x4 was developed. Thanks to Ludovico Vagnone for all his contributions.
• 8 Amplifiers and 4 Speakers Selector
• 1 Jack instrument input
• 8 Jack instrument outputs to Amplifiers
• 8 Jack charge inputs from Amplifiers
• 4 Jack charge outputs to Speaker
• Consumption: 5W.
• Power Supply: 220/110V and 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 4,5Kg
• The manufacturer reserves the right to change the technical specification of the product without prior notice.