- Image Gallery
Imagine you could check all your guitar amps with only one guitar chord. Here is the solution.
The 8x4 MIDI Amplifier/Speaker Selector is a system which allows you to connect 8 amplifiers to 4 speakers, providing the possibility of easily selecting combinations of amplifiers and speakers. Thus avoiding waste of time and making work easier. Useful for studio recording as well as live performance. Thanks to the Kahayan 8x4 MIDI Selector we can select/choose any amplifier and speaker combination with the front panel buttons, with a MIDI pedalboard and also with your Tablet using a MIDI/Bluetooh® interface. That means, if everything is connected correctly and our recommendations are followed, you can link the amplifier that you want with the speaker that you choose in many modes.
• 8 Amplifiers and 4 Speakers Selector
• 1 Jack instrument input
• 1 Jack Tuner output
• 8 Jack instrument outputs to Amplifiers
• 8 Jack charge imputs from Amplifiers
• 4 Jack charge outputs to Speaker
• 1 Jack charge output and 1 Jack charge input for Insert in the Amp-Bus
• 1 MIDI output and 1 MIDI thru
• Consumption: 6W.
• Power Supply: 220/110V and 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 5Kg
• The manufacturer reserves the right to change the technical specification of the product without prior notice.