- Image Gallery
Dual-Force Subwoofers to accompany the MicroMain45
Introducing the MicroSub45 featuring Barefoot Sound's innovative Dual-Force technology The MicroSub45 brings the MicroMain45 to new power and depths with a pair of dual-opposing 8" subs in each cabinet and Dual-Force Technology.
The MicroMain45 is the only Barefoot that doesn't feature Dual-Force Technology. But now there is a path for MicroMain45 users who want to take it to the next level. Or if you're interested in a pair of MicroMain45s and want the option to upgrade down the road as your needs grow, this is the perfect solution!
It is recommended that the MicroSub45s are stacked on top or underneath the MicroMain45s, creating a "MicroStack45".
The MicroMain45s can be placed on top or below the MicroSub45, depending on your preference. The tilt feature allows the MM45 to be positioned down to the listening sweet spot and it is designed so that the stack is very sturdy and will not slip.
The subwoofers is the MicroSub45s. When packaged with the MicroMain45s, it becomes the MicroStack45. The stack features six high excursion 8" drivers, all designed to work seamlessly together and as a single unit.
Each MicroSub45 features analog crossovers which allows analog signal paths into the sub and also into the MicroMain45. It crosses over at 80hz and goes down to 25hz.
THEY COME IN PAIRS
Similar to Barefoot's flagship MasterStack12, The MicroStack45 is designed to work in stereo.
Comes in a pair
Dual 8" subs in each cabinet
1000 Watts of Power
Bass response down to 25Hz
Balanced analog High-Pass filter
- Description: Dual-Force Subwoofers
- Bass Response: -3 dB @ 25Hz, Q = 0.707, Slope = 12 dB/octave
- Cabinet: 18 liters total internal volume, Sealed woofer and midrange enclosures, Machined aluminum baffle plate, Long fiber wool acoustic damping throughout
- Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz
- Subwoofers: Dual 8" aluminium cone with high linearity motor, +/- 13 mm linear excursion
- Amplifier: 500W in each cabinet
- AC Power Input: 85 VAC to 265 VAC
- Power Consumption: Idle: 5W, Maximum: 765W
- Weight: Speaker: 45 lbs each (20.5 kg)
- Shipping: 54.5 lbs each (25 kg)
- Dimensions HxWxD: Cabinet: 14.0 x 9.5 x 13.0 inches (356 x 241 x 330 mm), Overall: 14.0 x 10.25 x 13.6 inches (356 x 260 x 345 mm)