- Image Gallery
Unique analog mixer with 1 system of summing and 2 expansions options
24 IN/2 OUT SUMMING MIXER
Unique analog mixer with 1 system of summing and 2 expansions options.
1-Summing by KAHAYAN system:
Always included in our systems, it is extremely clear, transparent and open in the stereo image.
2-PASSIVE Summing 1 & 2 (2 external options):
The signal does not pass through any active circuit and has a drop of about -34 db thus must connect our EPSILON EXPANSION or a preamp of two channels to enhance the output level. In this way, it is added with the color of the previous contribution. Here we open up infinite possibilities in color, timbre and response; You can introduce pre-valves, the latest generation of discrete concept, etc.
- 24 Channel Analog Summing Mixer
- 3 Summing Modes
- 2 Main outputs and masters insert on DB25
- 1 MASTER balanced inserts on DB25
- All outputs and inputs are balanced
- Stereo pre-fader Insert with true-bypass
• Analog Summing 24 Channels
• 24 balanced inputs on DB25
• 2 Main balanced outputs on DB25
• Stereo pre-fader Insert with true-bypass
• The Master Fader allows to attenuate or enhance the stereo signal at -∞ dB to +16 dB
• Headroom: +24dBu
• Master fader on/off switch
• 220/110 volts and 50/60 Hz
• Power supply uses 250mA fuse at 220v and a 500mA fuse at 110v
• Weight: 2,5Kg
• The manufacturer reserves the right to change the technical specification of the product without prior notice.