- Image Gallery
AML ezP1A-500 - Program Equaliser - API 500 series format
The ezP1A-500 is a passive filter with a classic Class A gain make-up stage which occupies two slots in a 500 series rack. Fully populated with 3 Carnhill transformers and Permalloy Inductor to achieve a distinctive classic sound. This high-end hand-built British module provides an affordable solution for the modern cost conscious studio.
· Classic Permalloy Inductor based filter.
· Class A Gain Make-up stage.
· Input, Interstage and Output transformers.
· All discrete component (no surface mount devices)
· Entirely hand assembled and tested in the England to exacting quality standards.
· Line Input: Carnhill transformer balanced (Mu-metal screened Classic VTB9046), 10k Input Impedance
· Interstage: Carnhill Mu-metal screened Classic VTB9046
· Line Output: Carnhill transformer balanced (Classic full size output transformer)
· Stainless steel chassis.